Wednesday, November 10, 2010

6 months out and still a loser!

I know its been forever since I've updated this blog but here goes. I have lost 67 pounds so far!! Things have slowed down as I ad more things to my diet and get down to within 20 pounds of my goal. I had a great summer and averaged 3 pounds a week but now fight for two a week. I now weigh 166 pounds. Hope to get to 150 by New Years. This is slower than the Doctor said I would do but I eat more carbs than I should and am fighting stress related cravings more and more. I have started uping my exercise to combat that and need to get more good choices and just shut my mouth more. I feel real good now and love being about to cross my legs, tie my shoes and so many other accomplishments. I'll try to come back here at least weekly nd keep you informed. Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment